Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Thursday 7 February 2013

The calf whisperer ups his game



  Alright  girly, 
here's the deal,
  no password, no pass
Stay safe and warm Everyone

9 comments:

Willow said...

LOL Seems not only are you an Appaloosa whisperer ... you can also accurately read and interpret the minds of funny dogs ~giggle

Leah said...

Aren't animals just fun! Wonder what was really going on.... Your header sure makes me think of summer!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I am loving your blog!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I love this, I love spending time with my cattle the calves seem to be very curious and always make me laugh. Love your dog. B

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

It's like that old Monty Python skit: WHAT is your favorite color? Red, no blue! Ahhhhhh!

C-ingspots said...

Just perfect Sherry! Too funny! Love the cow's expression. :)

GoLightly said...

OH, Winston...
pant, pant, pant.
From an utterly smitten aussie kelpie girl, who's younger sister didn't even like snow storm and wimped out!!
FLIP!
I be squeaky whisperer!

LOL, I forgot to tell ya. Flip can fix squeakies she's broken. Seriously.
useful, huh?

Now Winston, the regal fellah, (when he's not on his back waving his paws in the air) that's your useful dog.
Don't tell Flip I said so.
Maybe someday I'll need to eat a vole.

Nicole said...

Tooooo cute and love it! What kind of dog is Winston?

4RRanch said...

As long as he is whispering what you want it's all good. But when they freelance that can be trouble.