Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Sunday 4 January 2015

Helping hands

In my last post I received a request in the comments from a lady who is trying to gather support for a young 4 H kiddo who recently lost her horse. Now as a general rule I don't post other links if I don't know the person they are related to but I looked this lady up, she has an active blog,and a Google identity,and the link actually goes where she says it will (Sorry Ruth,for stalking your profile but  in this day and age, and after having my whole blog hacked a couple years ago, I am a "trust but verify" kind of gal) anyhow here is the link to her blog Hope Joy and Faith farm and also the link  to the story and fundraiser page to help out if it is n your heart to do so.Help out 
Stay safe friends

No comments: