Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Sunday 29 October 2017

Picture this

Because I seem to be the absentee blogger these days. There are a LOT of photos that I have taken and not shared  over the summer. Having just completed the 2018 Fern Valley Calendar, I decided to share some of the pictures here. I have done something a little different with the calendars this year, adding some thoughts/ quotes  to each page. What my nephew Robert calls "Auntie Sherryisms"

Over the next few posts I will share some of the pictures and thoughts from the summer.











Just  a few t get started, lots more to come! 
as always, stay safe! 

3 comments:

Cut-N-Jump said...

Always good to see a new post and "hear from you". Lol Glad everything is good with you

Mrs Shoes said...

What a lovely idea for Christmas gifts!

Crystal said...

Those are so cool, makes me wish I could write