Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Friday 25 October 2013

They are here!!!

The  2014 Fern Valley  Calendars! I was so  worried that with  me losing internet service  for  so long a while  back ,but I got them  done! And  today  the  first shipment of them  arrived today! 
here is a  little sneak  peak
 They are well  made  the printers  did their usual  fabulous  job, and the photos? Well I think  they are pretty  darn  nice! They  are  available for sale if you are interested for $25.00 Just  email  me at fernvalleyappaloosas@hotmail.ca .

Lots  going  on  here  these  days , so hopefully will be  posting  some  new  photos over or after  the weekend , but for now here is a  gratuitous Johnny shot  for GL

There  you  go ,  Happy  Weekend everyone , and as  always  Stay  safe!!

4 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh they are indeed beautiful. Hug B

Willow said...

Yeah the calendars made it ~ full of spot on ~ beautiful appaloosas ! You go girl.
Have a great weekend !

Shirley said...

Ooh beautiful Johnny!

GoLightly said...

OMG, I missed this??
My laptop screen is TOOOO small.
sigh.
Hi Johnny, you look marvelous, as always!!
From your most ardent fan!!
Sorry I was late.
sheeesh.