Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Ghost riders??

Just  a pic  I took today  on my phone, I thought it  was  pretty. Looking later it  gave me  a moments  pause, when saw  something  special. Just  a  trick of the  light or  my  eyes...  but I can  clearly  see in  the  background the  mist  shaped into the  image of  horses  running.
Can you ?
 Stay safe  my  friends

4 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Such a pretty photo. I swear in this cold weather, we have the most beautiful sunrises/sunsets cloak the sky.

Now I have that song in my head...:)

aurora said...

I don't see them :( wish I did, it's so cool when photos capture hidden images! Beautiful photo, with emotion.

Crystal said...

Very cool photo but I don't see them either :( I love when you can but maybe they were meant just for you.

Prairie Ridge Performance Horses said...

Ghostriders..........In the sky!!
can you hear the song running through your head now!!! HAHAHA
I see them, but then I see lots of weird stuff in clouds!!