Thank you to all of you , and sorry for the delay
The Sunshine Award is for people who "positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere." The nominee must do the following: thank the person who nominated her, nominate ten bloggers of her own, answer the ten questions given to her, and post them and the Sunshine Award button to her blog.
Here are the questions:
- Mares or Geldings? Geldings. no real preference, I have had the best of both
- English or Western?Western is my go to , though I have ridden english in the past
- Do you prefer "younger" or "older" horses? each has a lot to offer, but those seasoned older ones do feel safer these days
- Have you trained a horse from ground zero?yes
- Do you prefer riding or groundwork? It really just depends.I really enjoy both but if I had to choose 1 I would be in the saddle
- Do you board your horse or keep it at home? home
- Do you do all natural things or just commercial stuff?(in sense of products) a little of both , I use what works
- All tacked up or bareback? Tacked up! too old and out of shape for bareback
- Equestrian model?too many to name
- What's your one, main goal, while being in the horses world? hmm, might have to get back to you on that one
Lawless sort that I am , if you want to grab it and go for it , All the blogs I follow bring joy and sunshine to my life!
And as always my friends , stay safe