Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Wednesday 23 April 2014

one of these days...

I will get  back to a regular  blogging schedule!
Finally finished up with  the farm in time to start  getting ready  for the Mane  Event !
I was initially only going to  go for a day and have a look  around,but at the last  moment I was able to get a  table after all . So I will be there with my books as usual,but also promoting  Equine assisted  wellness.
Because it is fairly  short  notice ,my promotional material is a little  busier than I would  like it  but its better than  nothing at all . Here is what I have.
Postcards front and  back

 Business  card

I will have  help at the booth  in the form of  a few  Higher  trails alumni.Really looking  forward to chatting  with them and picking their  brains as I have  2 new  clients  booked  for the spring!
Wish me  luck, and stay safe my friends . I will be checking in on all of your  blogs as  soon as I can


9 comments:

Ami said...

This is awesome!! I hope you have a wonderful time and it's productive for you, too. :)

Unknown said...

I like them! I did not realize that you did Equine Assisted Therapy. There is a place in my neighborhood, that also does that. They are super busy all the time. I was there for the trim clinic last weekend, and was super impressed with all that they do. Of course anything that heals the soul is a blessing to me, having been broken myself. If it involves horses....even better!

Have fun!

Country Gal said...

They looks great . Have a good time and hope you sell lots of books . Thanks for sharing . Have a good week !

Buttons Thoughts said...

I don't think you will need any luck but I will give you a hug(HUG) have fun. B

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I totally missed something, which isn't surprising because I don't read every post that everyone writes, but the "Equine assisted personal development coach" title is intriguing. You are combining your background in psychology with your background in horses? Have you been doing that a while or is it a new venture?

Shirley said...

Have fun- wish I could go! Your promo material looks just fine. Hope that career takes off for you, it's a perfect fit.

Cut-N-Jump said...

Beautiful cards. Hope it goes well and you get a chance to pick the alumni brains.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

4RRanch said...

Looks good. Good luck and have a great time.