Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Shiny new computer!

Hi friends, my old computer was slowly dying, and it made for some difficulty with posting, add to that I was at a loss for anything to say so the blog sat dormant again.
I will do better soon I hope. Especially with this sleek speedy quick new computer!
Luckily I backed up my photos so I have some I can share as an update











There is some news to share, but not just yet.
Meanwhile I need to check in with all my favorite blogs and see what you all have been up to.
Stay safe 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you! Good that the new computer is making a difference - technology can be horrible, sometimes, except when it's a big help . . .

Country Gal said...

Glad all is ok and you are enjoying your new computer . Lovely photos ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

Ami said...

I was JUST thinking of you yesterday and hoping you're doing well. A new computer!! Awesome. :)

Glad to see some photos of the boys wrestling and acting doggish... we have decided that at least for the next few years, no more dogs. We'll always miss our Maggie.

Shirley said...

Yay for a new computer!
I love the pics of Henry and Skeeter romping, such happy boys!
I remember that restaurant- only went there once but a pretty neat atmosphere. Nice to see you getting out with your dad.
Is Henry stealing Phoenix's oats?

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Congrats on the new computer. Is it faster and more fun? Doggies in motion -- can't beat that for a final photo.

Crystal said...

Henry's getting so big and looks like having fun! Love the pic of you you look so happy! And a new computer, youll be blogging up a storm here soon.

C-ingspots said...

Always good to hear from you. Love the pics of your cold, wintry world and especially the dogs! Dogs and horses always make me smile. You sure do look like your dad!! :)

kden said...

I love new gadgets and devices, hope you enjoy your new computer.

aurora said...

Wonderful photos, all of them! New computers make life so much easier, once you get used to them. Looking forward to the pending news, now you've got me wondering...

Cut-N-Jump said...

Awesome pics of the great white north eh? With it being so warm here, I can't even imagine shoveling that stuff, let alone walking thru it for any reason. I hate it when my feet get cold.