Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Monday 22 April 2019

Equine Authors of Canada at The Mane Event 2019 Red Deer Alberta

Books,a portal to imagination, adventure, joy and education. Unlike TV and movies, books can take you anywhere you want to go, at your pace and rather than just show you, a book will lead you on the pathways to your adventure but the only limitations on your adventure/journey are the ones you set. 
Our goals as author are to tell our story and let you go wherever you want it to take you! Join us at the Mane Event in Red Deer this weekend at the Equine Authors of Canada booth! Visit, adventure, meet the authors! Booth 4317 
 I will be there with my 3 collections of poetry 
Telling Tails 
Tails Trails and Campfire stories
and the newest 
Cowgirl Logic, its not just about the horses
Plus my children's book, "Why? Mother Earth and Father Sky ", and the newest in my efforts
A farm first aid  book"What's in your Kit?" 
 I will be attending with Carolyn Williams , who has penned  two children's books The Lil Grey Donkey And The Happy Horse 

Also Linda Finstad  will have some of her newest books there,including  Shorty The Shetland Pony
I have included links with all the the books if you cannot come to the show, please consider supporting Canadian authors.
If you can make it we would love to see you !  Our booth is in a different area than usual we will be right across from the arena.

I take my coffee with one cream, just sayin'
 Stay safe! Hope to see you there!

No comments: