Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Wednesday 11 September 2013

"Brilliant award" on Viewbug


Kind of  a  cool  thing ,   this  pic  I  submitted   quite some time  ago,  was  chosen by  the  judges, didnt  win  anything  exactly , but still pretty  cool
ff by Fernvalley01

6 comments:

kden said...

Yes it is very cool; and well deserved. It's a fantastic shot!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Well I think it should have one it is beautiful. B

IanH said...

That's what you get with amateur judges! I would have selected it!

Paola said...

It is a neat shot. Kinda like what you would find in a calender.

Shirley said...

It's going in your calendar, I bet! Congrats.

C-ingspots said...

It is a great picture Sherry! And all that snow...enjoy the heat because before too long - well, you know. :)