Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Wednesday 27 July 2022

We settled on the name

Baby's Gone Hollywood it is . Barn name Babe. First name we thought of and the only one that stuck 
Not much else to say, its hot, she is doing well as are the others. Here is some "Babe spam"






And my campfire rose in beautiful bloom

 

2 comments:

Miss Izzy said...

Sometimes the first name to come up is the only one to use. Beautiful baby and roses.

Ximena Jimena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.