Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Thursday 22 December 2022

Messin with the music

 repost of messin with the music , featuring Miss Whoa Dammit herself!

You know Dasher and dancer and prancer and vixen…
But do you recall
The grumpiest reindeer of all?
“Dammit”, the cranky reindeer, had a lot of appytude!
I got her to wear deer Antlers
And what she said was very rude




2 comments:

Ami said...

But... what did she say? :-D

aurora said...

Cute! She looks a little less than (h)appy ;)