Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Do it anyway

I have a post brewing , and lots to talk about and do , but  for today I wanted to share this. Many of us,I believe understand this better than even we  realize. The chorus speaks to that determination that  comes with faith 


"God is great
But sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray
It doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway"







As always my friends , stay safe 

4 comments:

Linda said...

I love it....I love it when you have posts brewing too.

Nicole said...

I like those lyrics

Janice said...

I'm curious.....Love the song,she has such a pretty voice.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Curious Janice? I posted this , sort of in response to the year I have had so far, quite a few ups and downs , and a few folk (distant family) who seem to think they have the right or the obligation to tell me how to live my life . the song just seems to fit