Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Guest post

Hello all, me again, Johnny Handsome. 
In case you were worried ,I am well and happy .Not much  going on in my world mum has been paying waay too much attention to Cat, and Andee and baby brother Phoenix(you all knew I was his big bro right?We are both proud sons of the memorable "Chips" Chile Poivre)
Anyhow , I have been keeping the grass from growing too tall, and waiting for my chance to take mom for a spin , soon I hope .Meanwhile,  my biggest fan (well other than mom) Go Lightly requested a picture  so here I is!!!!
Stay safe everyone 

8 comments:

GoLightly said...

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.
There's my boy!!!
Those eyes, that butt, oooohhhhhhh.
Sigh. He is one handsome dude, that Johnny Handsome.
He should do commercials for manly stuff, seriously. There are stallions out there that aren't as ruggedly handsome as this gelding!!
Marlboro Man, move the hell over!!

The PAINFUL withdrawal is OVER, I have had my Johnny Handsome fix:)
Made my DAY, Fern Valley!
Thank you, darlin'!!


C-ingspots said...

He is quite the handsome brute, isn't he? Beautiful blanket!!

Crystal said...

He sure is a pretty boy!!! There are a few at my place that have the same job as him this summer :) (someone has to eat the grass)

Nicole said...

He's beautiful! That's a great photo too!

Shirley said...

He is so well named.

Janice said...

He's a beaut...that's a fact.

aurora said...

Such a good lookin' guy!

Jeni said...

He is breathtakingly beautiful!