Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Warm my heart Wednesday

Well the  pics  were  actually  taken  Tuesday ,  and  many  wont  see  this  till Thursday but ...






Stay  safe   my  friends 

6 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh now that makes me and every other person smile. Thank you take care of yourself. Beautiful Hugs B

GoLightly said...

As always, your pictures make my day.
Thank you.
Scritch my Johnnie please...

Shirley said...

**grin**
Baby kisses are the best!
Happy horses,belly deep in grass.

Janice Grinyer said...

Awwww I love that first photo!!!!

Paola said...

Beautiful! I love the sunset!

Cut-N-Jump said...

Something about the sweet baby horse breath... Yep, didn't get to see them until today (Thursday) lol