Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Thursday 16 July 2020

Fascinating

Meet FV Sable Fascinator  (Foxy ) 2020 model out of The Drama Queen and by Fern Valley Phoenix









In true equine fashion ( they are born looking for a place to off themselves. She got a little hung up already on day 2 of life. But she is a trooper and it looks like it is messier than serious. All cleaned up and back to being a baby. SO sweet and smart, she took her treatment without even batting an eye !

2 comments:

Ami said...

Except for the owie, I love everything about this. :)

aurora said...

Awww, what a sweet looking girl with big eyes!! Love the dark mane-n-tail. Mom looks quite pleased with her baby :)