Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Saturday 2 July 2022

FV Calypso Queen

 I pondered, and I asked, I thought and I waited, in the rain, and the damp, and all I could come up with is this little lady needed a water name. Born in a summer storm, and her first few days have been deluged with rain so water. 

I had a few options and this is the one that stuck 

So welcome Miss FV Calypso Queen, already responds to Calypso but will likely be Calli or cala who knows (FV Windwalkers Treasure was known as Busy)


                                                     Frankie's baby obsession continues





                                 Also the rain  has helped, the grass is coming on brilliantly ! 






2 comments:

aurora said...

Fun video :) What a great name for the cutie!

Miss Izzy said...

I tried commenting a few times on this one so here goes again. What a Hip on that kid! She's gonna be another Rockstar. 😁