Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Saturday 16 April 2022

One week

 Hello friends, I am a week and a day old! And what a week it has been, I am living in the safe warm barn with mum, and the slaves come in several times a day to feed us, pet me, and fluff my bed.

The slaves have a couple assistants, one is big and soft and doesn't say much , but the other one is a wild thing! 

The big fluffy just looks at me now and then but the would one who has spots too but mum says is definitely not a horse is desperate to came into my space, like really really desperate!

I don't know quite what to think , but he is kind of cute so I will wait and see 







5 comments:

Shirley said...

Hahahaha! What an agile dog!

aurora said...

So cute!!

GoLightly said...

"I would like to see the baby..."
SNORK!

So adorable, and what a beautiful surprise. Well done, DreamBoat Annie. She had a husband in mind, and she waited until she was ready. What a mare!

Cut-N-Jump said...

What a stinker! Both Frankie and Annie. Lol

Miss Izzy said...

Wingnut! Sounds about right. Lol 😆