Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Thursday 25 July 2013

Fix and Winston's product promos

CutnJump makes wonderful  fly  masks. She  made one for  Phoenix, last year, also  one  for Cactus (but I showed it  then ) Phoenix  was  out  at the  trainers  through fly season so other than to  just try it on  I never  used it last year.
But this  year...

 Gotta  protect those  beautiful blue  eyes! He  loves his  mask, and will drop his  head  over the  fence  for me to put it on! 
 Winston  has a  new  trick, he  has  taken to carrying  around  the  bag from his favorite  treats 
 Brings it to  me  at  odd  times  of  the  day, and is  often found sleeping  with  the  bag  nearby.
Ever wonder what  dogs  dream of??
I think he  is  hoping for  an advertising deal...

That's it  for now, I do  have another post  brewing  but have been pretty  busy, not sure  what I have  been doing , but a lot of something is  for sure!
Stay  safe everyone

10 comments:

Crystal said...

I totally meant to get her to make me masks last year bug forgot till now, maybe this year I will do it.
I love Winston and those treats, so cute! You should email one to the company

Paola said...

I love the mask! And Winston is sooo cute with those treats next to him!

WishIHadAHorsey said...

"Ever wonder what dogs dream of??"

Opposable thumbs to open the bag :)

Nicole said...

OH I love Winston. He and Marlie would give each other a run for their money. Marlie slept with her bone one night.

cdncowgirl said...

Winston would be a great spokesdog!

aurora said...

Flies are so annoying! Phoenix is a smart guy. You should find out if the treat manufacturer ever runs a photo/calendar contest. Winston would make it for sure. He is too cute!!

kden said...

What a cool mask, glad he likes it. And Winston, what a funny dog. I agree, you should send it to the company.

Cut-N-Jump said...

Glad it fits him! We have a few horses that come to the fence to get theirs on too. No chasing them down for it, they are glad to have them on.

Reddunappy said...

Looks great on him!
Winston is so cute! Goldens are my favorite!

kden said...

Re: your comment on my last post; if you're ever up for a game of Words, my username is dennymas.